It is impossible to pass Citrix 1Y0-240 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 1Y0-240 Dumps Questions. You will get a surprising result by our 1Y0-240 Study Guides.
Free 1Y0-240 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
View the Exhibit.
A Citrix Administrator has noticed that the users trying to access https://mycitrix.training.lab/exchange2016/owa are redirected to CAS_vserver_www instead of CAS_vserver_owa.
Click on the ‘Exhibit’ button to view the screenshot of the command-line interface. What should the administrator change to resolve this issue?
- A. Unbind cs vserver CAS_vserver_cs –lbvserver CAS_vserver_www
- B. Bind cs vserver CAS_vserver_cs –policyName CAS_policy_cs_owa –priority 120
- C. Bind cs vserver CAS_vserver_cs –policyName CAS_policy_cs_owa –priority 80
- D. Add cs policy CAS_policy_cs_owa –rule “HTTP.REQ.URL.SET_TEXT_MODE(IGNORECASE).CONTAINS(\”/owa\”)” –actionCAS_action_cs_owa
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured a Responder policy as follows:
add responder action Redirect_Act respond with “DIAMETER.NEW_REDIRECT(\”aaa://host.example.com\”)”
add responder policy Redirect_Pol “diameter.req.avp(264).value.eq(\”host1.example.net\”)”
bind lb vserver vs1 –policyName Redirect_Pol –priority 10 –type REQUEST What will be the effect of this configuration?
- A. Response originated from “host.example.net” will be redirected to “host1.example.com”.
- B. Request originated from “host.example.net” will be redirected to “host1.example.com”.
- C. Response originated from “host1.example.net” will be redirected to “host.example.com”.
- D. Request originated from “host1.example.net” will be redirected to “host.example.com”.
NEW QUESTION 3
In the Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) configuration when dynamic proximity is implemented, the round trip time (RTT) between the _____ and ____ is measured to make the load decision. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. IP address of the client; each of the GSLB sites.
- B. Local DNS of the client; each of the GSLB sites.
- C. Local DNS of the client; each of the GSLB services.
- D. IP address of the client; each of the GSLB services.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which mode does a Citrix Administrator need to configure in order to allow the NetScaler to forward any packets that are NOT destined for an IP address that is NOT configured on NetScaler?
- A. USIP
- B. Layer 3 Mode
- C. Layer 2 Mode
- D. MBF
NEW QUESTION 5
Which type of NetScaler monitor can a Citrix Administrator use to check the authentication service of the Active Directory Domain Controller?
- A. The TCP monitor with the LDAP Base DN parameters configured in the Special Parameters.
- B. A custom LDAP monitor with the LDAP Script Name, Base DN, Bind DN, Filter, Attribute and Password parameters configured in the Special Parameters.
- C. The Ping monitor with the Active Directory Domain Controller in the Special Parameters.
- D. The RADIUS monitor with the Base DN, Bind DN, Filter, Attribute and Password parameters configured in the Special Parameters.
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured the rewrite action as follows: add rewrite action sync_date replace http.res.date sys.time
What is the correct way to interpret this rewrite action?
- A. The rewrite action replaces the Date header in the http response with the GMT time stamp.
- B. The rewrite action replaces the Date header in the http response with the NetScaler system time in a conventional date format.
- C. The rewrite action is invalid, as system time CANNOT be referenced in the system policy.
- D. The rewrite action replaces the NetScaler system time with the Date header in a conventional date format.
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is troubleshooting a NetScaler issue. The administrator
goes to the command line and from the Shell, tails the ns.log to view the log in real time to find the issue. After a few minutes, the administrator noticed that the logs stopped scrolling and the issue was missed.
How can troubleshooting continue using the ns.log?
- A. The ns.log needs to be downloaded to the client machine for full viewing.
- B. The ns.log service has stopped and needs to be restarted.
- C. The ns.log is still runnin
- D. Press ‘Enter’ and the ns.log will resume.
- E. The ns.log has reached its 100 KB limi
- F. Press ‘CTRL+C’ to stop it from running and issue the command “tail-f ns.log” to resume.
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A user is attempting to access a web server which is load balanced by the NetScaler using HTTPS. The user received the following message:
SSL/TLS error: You have not chosen to trust “Certificate Authority” the issuer of the server’s security certificate.
What can a Citrix Administrator do to prevent users from viewing this message?
- A. Ensure that the intermediate Certificate is linked to the Root Certificate.
- B. Ensure that the user has the Server Certificate installed.
- C. Ensure that the user has the Certificate’s Public key.
- D. Ensure that the intermediate Certificate is linked to the Server Certificate.
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is configuring SNMP management on the NetScaler to receive alerts when something fails. The administrator was confident that the Manager, Alarms and SNMP Traps were configured correctly. The following week, there was a NetScaler-related outage and the administrator did NOT get any alerts.
What could be the reason for the SNMP alert failure?
- A. The Community Name was NOT configured on the NetScaler SNMP Trap Destination settings.
- B. The NetScaler only has Standard licensing.
- C. The NetScaler is configured for SNMP version 1.
- D. The NetScaler Application Firewall is blocking the alerts from going out.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator created an SSL virtual server using only the following commands:
add lb vserver sslvserver SSL 10.102.29.133 444 add service sslsvc1 192.168.0.14 SSL 443
add service sslsvc2 192.168.0.15 SSL 443 bind lb vserver sslvserver sslsvc1
bind lb vserver sslvserver sslsvc2
set ssl vserver sslvserver –ssl3 disabled
The SSL virtual server is currently in a DOWN state.
What could be the reason the SSL virtual server is in a down state?
- A. SSLv3 is disabled.
- B. The SSL Certificate is NOT bound to the virtual server.
- C. The SSL services are NOT on the 10.102.29.X network
- D. The virtual server SSL port is NOT set to port 443.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three statements are true when comparing a Simple Access Control List (ACL) to an Extended ACL? (Choose three.)
- A. Simple ACLs can be modified.
- B. Extended ACLs have priorities.
- C. Simple ACLs apply first.
- D. Extended ACLs apply first.
- E. Simple ACLs are based on the Source IP address only.
- F. Simple ACLs can bridge traffic.
- G. Simple ACLs can be based on the Source and Destination IP address.
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured an HTTP load-balancing virtual server with Least Response Time as the load-balancing algorithm.
The administrator notice that requests to the virtual server appear to be using the Round Robin load-balancing algorithm.
What could be causing the virtual server to use Round Robin load-balancing algorithm?
- A. The services that are bound to the HTTP virtual server are using the PING monitor.
- B. The virtual server is in startup round robin mode.
- C. Least Response Time CANNOT be used as a load-balancing algorithm on an HTTP virtual server.
- D. The NetScaler configuration has NOT been saved yet.
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator of a Linux environment needs to load-balance the web servers in an environment. However, due to budget constraints, the administrator is NOT able to implement a full-scale solution.
What can the administrator do to load-balance the web servers in this scenario?
- A. Purchase a NetScaler SDX.
- B. Install a NetScaler CPX.
- C. Purchase a NetScaler MPX.
- D. Install NetScaler VPX.
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator used the commands in the screenshot to apply the user- agent check to all the virtual servers. However, the administrator observed that it is NOT being applied to the vServer lb_vsrv_www.
Click on the ‘Exhibit’ button to view the screenshot of the command-line interface.
What can be causing this issue?
- A. Pattern set is being used with global policies.
- B. Logging action is bound to the Responder policy.
- C. The bind type of the policy drop is Default Global.
- D. Two responder policies are bound to same vServer.
NEW QUESTION 15
add rewrite action ACT_1 corrupt_http_header Accept-Encoding add rewrite policy POL_1 HTTP.REQ.IS_VALID ACT_1
add rewrite action ACT_2 insert_http_header Accept-Encoding “\”identity\”” add rewrite policy POL_2 “HTTP.REQ.IS_VALID” ACT_2
How can a Citrix Administrator bind the rewrite policies to the LB vserver lb_vsrv such that POL_2 is evaluated after POL_1 is evaluated successfully?
- A. bind lb vserver lb_vsrv –policyName POL_1 –priority 110 –gotoPriorityExpression NEXT–type REQUESTbind lb vserver lb_vsrv –policyName POL_2 –priority 100–gotoPriorityExpression END –type REQUEST
- B. bind lb vserver lb_vsrv –policyName POL_1 –priority 90 –type REQUESTbind lb vserver lb_vsrv –policyName POL_2 –priority 100 –type REQUEST
- C. bind lb vserver lb_vsrv –policyName POL_1 –priority 90 –gotoPriorityExpression NEXT–type REQUESTbind lb vserver lb_vsrv –policyName POL_2 –priority 100–gotoPriorityExpression END –type REQUEST
- D. bind lb vserver lb_vsrv –policyName POL_1 –priority 90 –gotoPriorityExpression END–type REQUEST bind lb vserver lb_vsrv –policyName POL_2 –priority 80–gotoPriorityExpression NEXT –type REQUEST
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured the following Access Control List (ACL) to block traffic from the IP address 10.102.29.5.
add simpleacl rule1 DENY –srcIP 10.102.29.5
A week later, the administrator found that the ACL is no longer present on the NetScaler. What could be the reason for this?
- A. The administrator did NOT run the apply ACL command.
- B. The NetScaler has been restarted without saving the configurations.
- C. The Simple ACLs remain active for only 600 seconds.
- D. The Simple ACLs remain active for only 60 seconds.
P.S. Easily pass 1Y0-240 Exam with 122 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 1Y0-240 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-240-dumps.html (122 New Questions)