Exam Code: 400-151 (), Exam Name: CCIE Data Center Written Exam, Certification Provider: Cisco Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 400-151 Exam.
Check 400-151 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
When the administrator uses the commit command to activate the changes to the call homeconfiguration, it results in an error. Which statement is true?
- A. Cisco Fabric Services must be disabled for this command to work.
- B. The commit callhome command must be used.
- C. Cisco Fabric Services must be enabled for this command to work.
- D. The commit command is not required.
NEW QUESTION 2
How many revisions of log files is kept by Cisco Cloud Center?
- A. 25
- B. 5
- C. 20
- D. 10
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two guidelines and limitations of policy-based routing are true? (Choose two.)
- A. A match command can refer to more than one ACL in a route map used for policy-basedroyting.
- B. An ACL used in a policy-based routing route map cannot include a deny statement.
- C. The same route can be shared among different interfaces for policy-based routing as long asthe interfaces belong to the same VRF instance
- D. A policy-based routing route map can have multiple match or set statements per route- mapstatement
- E. Policy-based routing and WCCPv2 are not supported on the same interface if bank chaining isdisabled
NEW QUESTION 4
When you add a VMM domain to an EPG in ACI, it seems that the host that is connected to the EPG- port group cannot communicate with its default gateway that configured on the EPG.
Which reason for this behavior is true?
- A. The VLAN to which the EPG belongs is not configured on the uplink from the fabric interconnect to the Cisco UCS
- B. The VLAN is blocked in the fabric interconnect.
- C. A contract blocks the communication from the host to its default gateway
- D. The configuration is not committed
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two options are common PTP device types? (Choose two)
- A. transparent clock
- B. sundials
- C. crystal clock
- D. network clock
- E. boundary clock
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two of the following options are true about OpenStack Cinder? (Choose two)
- A. Attached to multiple distances simultaneously
- B. Ephemeral storage
- C. Persistent storage
- D. Can only be attached to one instance at a time
- E. Data Storage
NEW QUESTION 7
Which description of a hybrid SDN framework is true?
- A. The control plane function is split between a SDN controller and the networking element
- B. The control plane and data plane are pulled from the networking element and put in an SDN controller and SDN agent
- C. The data plane is pulled from the networking element and put in an SDN controller
- D. The control plane is pulled from networking element and put in an SDN controller
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two features are enabled on the upstream switch? (Choose two)
- A. feature fcoe-npv
- B. feature npv
- C. feature fport-channel-trunk
- D. feature npiv
- E. feature fcoe
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three commands must be run to enable support of adapter-fexon an interface on a Cisco
Nexus Switch? (Choose three)
- A. switchport mode vntag
- B. feature-set adaper-fex
- C. feature-set virtualization
- D. feature fex
- E. feature adapter-fex
- F. switchport mode adapterfex
NEW QUESTION 10
Which technology, implemented on aggregation-edge nodes at the aggregation layer, provides per-
tenant isolation at Layer 3, with separate dedicated per-tenant routing and forwarding tables on the inside interfaces of firewall contexts?
- A. VDC
- B. VRF-lite
- C. VXLAN
- D. VLAN
NEW QUESTION 11
According to Cisco, which two options are benefits of ITD compared to WCCP? (Choose two)
- A. requires less TCAM entries
- B. weighted load distribution
- C. much less configuration
- D. transparent for service node
- E. does not require authentication or certificates
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two service appliances are supported with the Cisco Nexus 7000 RISE technology? (Choose two)
- A. Cisco ldentity Services Engine
- B. External Cisco Prime NAM
- C. Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- D. Citrix NetScaler ADC
- E. Cisco Wide Area Application Service appliance
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three main benefits of using vpath are true? ( Choose three)
- A. multitenancy
- B. multisite
- C. service graphs
- D. dynamic service provisioning
- E. service chaining
- F. device packages
NEW QUESTION 14
Which OSPF feature groups LSAs with similar link-state refresh times to allow OSPFv2 to pack
multiple LSAs into an OSPFv2 update message?
- A. LSA compression
- B. SPF optimization
- C. LSA throttling
- D. LSA group pacing
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
Which purpose of the ipospf transmit-delay command is true?
- A. This variable adds a specified time to the age field of an OSPF updat
- B. This parameter has more significance on very low-speed links.
- C. This variable is used to negotiate transmit –delay with the OSPF neighbors.
- D. This variable is used by the OSPF to send hello packets periodically after the time specified in the transmit-delay command.
- E. This variable sends the OSPF database to the neighbors periodically after the time specified in the transmit-delay command.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three service request states are valid in cisco UCS Director service request execution state?
- A. on hold
- B. listening
- C. scheduled
- D. running
- E. failed
- F. debugging
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
Health scores can be aggregated for a variety of areas such as for the system, infrastructure, tenants, applications, or services. Which health score level is the exhibit from APIC GUI an example of?
- A. system
- B. managed object
- C. pod
- D. tenant
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three statements are considered best practice when directly connecting converged network
adapters to the fabric? (Choose three)
- A. Cisco Unified Fabric links must be configured as access ports and FCoE VLAN must not be configured as a native VLAN
- B. If MSTP is enabled, a separate MST instance must be used for FCoEVLANs
- C. Cisco UF links must be configured as spanning-tree edge ports
- D. A shared VLAN can be used to carry traffic for each virtual fabric in the SAN (for example, VLAN 1002 for VSAN 1, VSAN 2, and so on)
- E. Separate FCoE VLANs must be used for FCoE in SAN-A and SAN-B
- F. A blade switch must connect to multiple converged access switched in a topology.
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 400-151 dumps! All 400-151 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/400-151-exam-dumps.html (276 New Questions)