Exam Code: 400-151 (), Exam Name: CCIE Data Center Written Exam, Certification Provider: Cisco Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 400-151 Exam.
Also have 400-151 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements about the Cisco Open SDN Controller are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a commercial distribution based on the OpenFlow controller.
- B. Your own, new network service functions can be added via Java APIs.
- C. Security is enforced by using the Open Services Gateway Initiative framework.
- D. The controller is available as an appliance only.
- E. It can be used in multivendor environments.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements about this configuration command sequence with regards to the cisco nexus
5500 are true? (Choose 2) Switch# configure terminal Switch (config) # fcoefcamp 0e.fc.2a
- A. It permits this node to form FCoE ISLs only with other nodes configured for the same FCMAP.
- B. It configures this node to use 0EFC2A as the first 3 bytes of the FPMA.
- C. It configures this node to use 0EFC2A as the last 3 bytes of the FPMA.
- D. It reserves this FCID so only this node can use this FCID when communicating with other Fiber Channel entities.
- E. It configures this node to use FCID 0EFC2A to forward the FDISC to when an endpoint is connected.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three pre-built templates in Cloud Center are available in Core Profiles? (Choose three)
- A. Parallel
- B. Batch
- C. Hadoop Jar Runner
- D. PHP Web App
- E. Java Web
- F. Cluster
NEW QUESTION 4
You have been asked to review the loT migration plans for manufacturing plant. Which technology
should take priority?
- A. Applications
- B. Sensors
- C. Security
- D. Ethernet Switches
- E. Wi-Fi Infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement about supportability with ITD is true?
- A. Up to 128 ACE enties are supported
- B. Deny ACE enties are supported
- C. ITD is supported on fabric extenders
- D. Weighted load balancing is supported
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three options can be used to add a device as a member to a zone? (Choose three)
- A. IP address
- B. LUN ID
- C. device alias
- D. Fibre Channel ID
- E. VLAN ID
- F. fully qualified domain name
NEW QUESTION 7
Drag and drop the best five fundamentals that have proven to enable real world loT successes in innovative companies from the left to the right (in no particular order). Not all options are used
Explanation: Shift to Service Use the cloud Plan to Scale Automate
Follow Industry best practices
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three options are valid sources for Cisco UCS monitor sessions? (Choose three)
- A. VLAN
- B. vNIC
- C. vHBA
- D. VSAN
- E. uplink FC interface
- F. pin group
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement about hard pinning is true?
- A. When the VLAN validation fails, a VIF down fault is raised
- B. When the VLAN validation fails, a VLAN Mismatch fault with a severity of Warning appears
- C. If no uplink Ethernet port or port channel is configured with all VLANs on the vNIC, Cisco UCS Manager drops the traffic for all the vNIC
- D. If no uplink Ethernet port or port channel is configured with all VLANs on thevNIC, Cisco UCS Manager brings the link down
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two characteristics can you tell about the device connected on e1/1 from the output from the Cisco UCS CLI? (Choose two)
- A. The device supports Ethernet only
- B. This device supports FCoE
- C. The device is a B-Senries server
- D. The device is a C-Series server
- E. This device supports PoE
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Which condition executes the Add DNS server task"?
- A. true
- B. failed
- C. undefined
- D. false
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three products are part of the Cisco Virtual Application Container Service? (Choose three)
- A. Cisco Nexus 9000
- B. Cisco Nexus 1000v
- C. Application Policy Infrastructure Controller
- D. Cisco Prime Network Services Controller
- E. Cisco ASR 1000 Router
- F. Cisco Virtual Security Gateway
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements about FabricPath are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Traffic can only be forwarded from the root switch in First-Hop Redundancy Protocols.
- B. FabricPath interfaces carry only FabricPath-encapsulated traffic.
- C. FabricPath does not require an Enhanced Layer 2 Package license.
- D. STP does run inside a FabricPath network.
- E. The F-Series modules do not support multiple SPAN destination ports of virtual SPAN.
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator is replacing a fabric interconnect.The failed interconnect was FI-A and was master at
the time of failure.Which process brings the replacement fabric interconnect into the cluster?
- A. Connect the new FI-A to FI-B USING THE Layer 1/Layer 2 cables onl
- B. Sync the configuration when prompted.Connect the management interface when the configuration is synced.
- C. Connect the new FI-A to the management network and the Layer 1/Layer 2 links to the existingFIB.Use the full state backup file to restore the configuration when prompted at the console.
- D. Connect the new FI-A to the management network onl
- E. Use the fuil state backup file to restore configuration through Cisco UCS Manager GUI.Connect the Layer 1/Layer 2 cables
- F. Connect the FI-A to the management network and the Layer 1/Layer 2 links to the existing FI
- G. Use the all configuration backup file to restore the configuration through Cisco UCS Manager GUI
- H. Connect the new FI-A to the management network and the Layer 1/Layer 2 links to the existing FI- B Let the system sync with FI-B when prompted at the console
NEW QUESTION 15
Object configJob contains which of the following information?
- A. field lastStepDescr
- B. admin state
- C. next object name
- D. passphrase
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
A virtual machine in the EPG "Clients" is unable to communicate via ICMP with a virtual machine in the EPG "Server". Which option is the most likely cause of this issues?
- A. The EPG "Server" is providing the relevant contract but the EPG "Clients" is not consuming the contract
- B. Not enough detail is provided in the output to determine the exact cause
- C. There is no issue because the configured rules permit ICMP traffic
- D. No contract is configured between the two EPGs
NEW QUESTION 17
STP provides a loop-free network at the Layer 2 level. Layer 2 LAN ports send and receive STP frames at regular intervals. Network devices do not forward these frames but use the frames to construct a loop-free path. Which option is the name of these frames?
- A. bridge protocol data units
- B. Cisco Discovery Protocol frames
- C. Link Layer Discovery Protocol frames
- D. runt frames
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three LSA types are valid for OSPFv2? (Choose three)
- A. Router LSA: an LSA sent by every route
- B. This LSA includes the state and the cost of all links and a list of all OSPFv2 neighbors on the link
- C. AS Internal LSA: an LSA generated by the ASB
- D. AS Internal LSAs are flooded only within the autonomous system
- E. Backbone Summary: an LSA sent by the backbone router to all the OSPF areas
- F. DR Summary LSA: an LSA sent by the DR router to all the others on network
- G. Default LSA: an LSA generated by the ASB
- H. These LSAs are used to propagate default route into OSPF
- I. Network LSA: an LSA sent by the D
- J. This LSA lists all routers in the multi-access network
- K. Opaque LSA: an LSA used to extend OSPF
Thanks for reading the newest 400-151 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 400-151 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/400-151-dumps.html (276 Q&As Dumps)