Proper study guides for CSCP Certified Supply Chain Professional certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the CSCP test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Free demo questions for APICS CSCP Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Some firms that have licensed other companies to manufacture their products run the risk of:
- A. losing market share.
- B. the other companies becoming competitors.
- C. the products becoming a commodity.
- D. the products being overpriced.
NEW QUESTION 2
Turning the request-for-quotes process into a real-time auction setting most likely will:
- A. improve product quality.
- B. increase process costs.
- C. reduce cycle time.
- D. reduce bid cost.
NEW QUESTION 3
The most significant reason for altering supply chain management practices in an organization would be a change in its:
- A. executive management.
- B. corporate strategy.
- C. profitability of operations.
- D. financial position.
NEW QUESTION 4
The primary reason for the evolution of the supply chain is:
- A. fewer rejects due to poor quality.
- B. increased on-time delivery.
- C. increased cost savings.
- D. increased communication.
NEW QUESTION 5
A firm has discovered a product quality issue. What should be the first step in responding to this issue?
- A. Determine the root cause of the quality issue.
- B. Separate the non-conforming products.
- C. Trace the location of the faulty product in the supply chain.
- D. Replace faulty products when they are returned by the end user.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following warehousing tools enables wireless scanning of products?
- A. Magnetic stripes
- B. Universal product codes
- C. Radio frequency devices
- D. Local area network
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following outcomes is an expected benefit of effectively implementing supply chain event management software?
- A. Inventory data are captured in real time.
- B. Files are transferred from one corporation to another.
- C. Notifications of variances from plans are triggered.
- D. Communication protocols between companies are standardized.
NEW QUESTION 8
Prioritizing customer needs is best accomplished by:
- A. sharing information with key customers.
- B. installing a new enterprise resources planning system.
- C. responding to customer requests in the order they are received.
- D. establishing policies and procedures for honoring customer requests.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the appropriate supply chain strategy for a product with low demand uncertainty and high economies of scale?
- A. Pull
- B. Push
- C. Push-pull
- D. Postponement
NEW QUESTION 10
Implementation of supplier relationship management is most successful when a company emphasizes which of the following two factors?
- A. Cost reduction and product design
- B. Quality and partnerships
- C. Technology and productivity
- D. Capital investments and global expansion
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following constraints is most important to consider when adapting a vertical integration strategy?
- A. Location of suppliers
- B. Location of customers
- C. Capital requirements
- D. Size of existing manufacturing plant
NEW QUESTION 12
To ensure a successful relationship, trading partners must adapt their organizations to leverage advantages found in cross-supply-chain collaboration because:
- A. customers and suppliers are not interactive.
- B. cross-functional support can be offered only by the central source.
- C. all entities are collectively responsible for growth of revenue and profits.
- D. risks in supplier/customer negotiations are reduced.
NEW QUESTION 13
A firm is undertaking a revision of its financial metrics to make them more comprehensive and has decided to use metrics such as return on investment (ROI), return on assets (ROA), and economic value added (EVA). This is an example of utilizing which of the following types of metrics?
- A. Activity based
- B. Stakeholder focused
- C. Financial sustainability
- D. Value chain
NEW QUESTION 14
Effective sales and operations planning (S&OP) can contribute most to which of the following objectives?
- A. Increasing product quality
- B. Increasing the number of new customers
- C. Reducing unexpected customer requests
- D. Reducing excess inventory
NEW QUESTION 15
The best way to manage a business relationship is to measure performance to:
- A. cost of ownership metrics.
- B. quality targets.
- C. on-time delivery.
- D. agreed-upon metrics.
NEW QUESTION 16
Horizontal and vertical exchanges of secure data among supply chain partners are facilitated best by:
- A. the intranet.
- B. a portal.
- C. a Web site.
- D. e-mail.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following tools is most important in developing strategic sourcing?
- A. Price break analysis
- B. Network analysis
- C. Blanket purchase order
- D. Spend analysis
NEW QUESTION 18
A company currently produces custom goods for a limited market. To increase market share, the company will implement a strategy to reduce the number of products it produces and reduce delivery lead time. The company can increase its chances of achieving the strategy by:
- A. using benchmark data for products in the same product groups.
- B. incorporating results from market surveys.
- C. involving customers in the product design process.
- D. using electronic communications to receive customer complaints.
NEW QUESTION 19
A large wholesaler formerly owned a number of delivery trucks. The wholesaler sold all of its trucks and now purchases transportation services from fleet operators. This is an example of which of the following strategies?
- A. Selling and leasing back equipment.
- B. Renting equipment on consignment.
- C. Using a third-party logistics provider.
- D. Using an owner-operator fleet.
NEW QUESTION 20
A manufacturer has direct relationships with its tier 1 suppliers. Which of the following supplier capabilities is a benefit to the manufacturer establishing a direct relationship with lower-tier suppliers?
- A. Provides smaller lot sizes
- B. Provides components with short lead times
- C. Provides Just in Time deliveries
- D. Provides information about impending shifts in the economy
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure CSCP dumps! All CSCP exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/CSCP-dumps.html (399 New Questions)