We offers . "Certified Supply Chain Professional", also known as CSCP exam, is a APICS Certification. This set of posts, Passing the CSCP exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Online CSCP free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A company wants to implement a system for managing environmental compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements. Which of the following sustainability tools is most appropriate?
- A. ISO 14000
- B. Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- C. ISO 26000
- D. UN Global Compact
NEW QUESTION 2
Value stream mapping is a useful tool primarily because it:
- A. redefines supply chain relationships.
- B. is completed in 1 or 2 days.
- C. is used to improve efficiency in a specific area.
- D. looks at the entire supply chain rather than an isolated process.
NEW QUESTION 3
Supplier certification procedures verify that a supplier:
- A. is ISO certified.
- B. implements, documents, and improves procedures related to customer requirements.
- C. tracks manufacturing processes, including bills of material and routings to support the processes.
- D. manufactures products to the specifications shown on engineering documents and bills of material.
NEW QUESTION 4
A company has been delivering a global product that no longer appears profitable. Senior management’s best response is to:
- A. analyze product profitability by market segment.
- B. discontinue the product based on eroding profitability.
- C. provide additional incentives to the sales force.
- D. increase promotional activity across all markets.
NEW QUESTION 5
A toy company decides to buy more products from an overseas company to reduce costs. To make sure that goods clear customs more quickly, the company most likely would engage a:
- A. consolidator.
- B. overseas carrier.
- C. shipping association.
- D. freight forwarder.
NEW QUESTION 6
A manufacturer's inventory levels are growing and service levels are dropping. Which of the following supply chain strategies is most appropriate to reduce inventory and improve service?
- A. Increase the safety stockon all items.
- B. Reduce the setup time.
- C. Optimize the total cost.
- D. Implement batch operations.
NEW QUESTION 7
A retailer sets service-level targets intended to maximize total profit. The retailer's service level target should be highest for items with a high profit margin and:
- A. low variability of demand.
- B. made to stock.
- C. small replenishment lot size.
- D. made to order.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following supply chain strategies should be chosen if the lead-time for a product is long and the demand is not predictable?
- A. Inventory positioning
- B. Pull replenishment
- C. Continuous replenishment
- D. Push system
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following principles is a core value of the UN Global Compact?
- A. Anti-Corruption
- B. Profitability
- C. Discrimination
- D. Employment
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following activities is forbidden in a foreign trade zone?
- A. Remarking or repackaging imports to avoid fines
- B. Breaking up large shipments to reduce import duties
- C. Reexporting goods without paying duties
- D. Conducting retail trade
NEW QUESTION 11
A company most likely would implement a supplier certification program to:
- A. improve the supplier's procurement process.
- B. abide by ISO standards.
- C. validate the supplier's compliance with requirements.
- D. implement point-of-sale (POS) terminals.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following organizational design choices is an example of vertical integration?
- A. Contracting with a third-party logistics provider
- B. Producing components used internally
- C. Externally staffing a customer service center
- D. Awarding a one-time trade show contract
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following actions best exemplifies an appropriate demand management
- A. Reducing costs in the procurement of goods
- B. Prioritizing demand when supply is constrained
- C. Maximizing sales orders from customers
- D. Updating the sales and operations planning (S&OP) to changes in production capacity
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following processes would a company use to evaluate the risk profile for end- of-life planning for a product family?
- A. Distribution requirements planning
- B. Sales and operations planning
- C. Rough-cut capacity planning
- D. Production activity control
NEW QUESTION 15
A manufacturer with operations in an area prone to natural disasters is reviewing its sustainability strategy. Which of the following production strategies should the company implement to reduce the risk of supply interruptions?
- A. Centralized
- B. Decentralized
- C. Make-to-order
- D. Engineer-to-order
NEW QUESTION 16
The relative speed at which all transactions within the supply chain process occur is known as:
- A. the cycle time.
- B. velocity.
- C. latency.
- D. throughput.
NEW QUESTION 17
In the analysis of costs, fixed costs are those that are:
- A. independent of the volume of output.
- B. dependent on the utilization of the asset.
- C. inversely proportionate to the volume of output.
- D. constant through the useful life of the asset.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following approaches typically would be most effective in increasing inventory velocity in a supply chain?
- A. Using faster modes of transportation
- B. Using third-party logistics firms
- C. Reducing the inventory idle time
- D. Adding capacity at bottlenecks
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following actions is in accordance with the Ten Principles in the United Nations (UN) Global Compact?
- A. Preventing a group of employees from forming a collective bargaining (union) group
- B. Paying different wages in different parts of the world for a given job classification
- C. Requiring an individual to pay a fee for consideration in hiring or promotion decisions
- D. Withholding certain employment opportunities from specific groups of people
NEW QUESTION 20
Measurement of service to the customer should consider which of the following strategic priorities?
- A. Cash flow
- B. Responsiveness
- C. Order cycle time
- D. Forecast accuracy
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure CSCP dumps! All CSCP exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CSCP/ (399 New Questions)