We offers . "Certified Supply Chain Professional", also known as CSCP exam, is a APICS Certification. This set of posts, Passing the CSCP exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Online CSCP free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following metrics is the most appropriate measure of supply chain responsiveness?
- A. Order fulfillment lead times
- B. Percentage of orders delivered on time
- C. Retail inventory days of supply
- D. Upside production flexibility
NEW QUESTION 2
A manufacturer experiences frequent changes in product technology and market preferences, resulting in new product introductions each year. Which of the following sourcing strategies would be most appropriate?
- A. Sole sourcing
- B. Multiple sourcing
- C. Long-term contracting
- D. Strategic partnering
NEW QUESTION 3
A firm has increased finished-goods inventories for several products to compensate for increased variability in demand. The firm analyzed shipment data and determined that the variability was due to a few customers placing large orders for single shipments to obtain discounts. Which of the following actions is the firm most likely to take to maintain sales and reduce variability in demand?
- A. Reducing discounts for large orders
- B. Encouraging high-volume customers to place blanket orders
- C. Implementing extrinsic forecasting methods
- D. Increasing the level of safety stock on high-volume products
NEW QUESTION 4
A company is aggressively pursuing improvements in the financial performance of its supply chain. The company should first focus its efforts on which of the following metrics?
- A. Process takt time
- B. Cycle count accuracy
- C. Number of inventory turns
- D. Number of first-tier suppliers
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following actions is most likely to increase total supply chain risk?
- A. Standardizing components used in a product family
- B. Expanding operations to multiple locations
- C. Consolidating manufacturing locations
- D. Reducing the supplier base for commodity-type components
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements describes a continuous replenishment strategy in a retail environment?
- A. Retailers make replenishment decisions.
- B. Retailers prepare individual orders and share sales data with vendors to improve customer service.
- C. Vendors use sales data and prepare shipments to maintain the desired level of inventory.
- D. Vendors take full control of inventory policy.
NEW QUESTION 7
Compared to a global strategy, a multicountry strategy would be characterized by:
- A. strategy coordination across countries.
- B. preferred suppliers located in host countries.
- C. major strategic decisions coordinated centrally.
- D. products adapted to local needs.
NEW QUESTION 8
A company exports products to emerging markets. Which of the following approaches would be used to enhance compliance, minimize risks, and connect supply chain activities?
- A. Logistics network planning
- B. Distribution requirements planning
- C. Supply chain event management
- D. Global trade management
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following activities typically would be an appropriate application of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Principles and Guidelines?
- A. Calculating a risk index for each facility
- B. Establishing external risk communications processes
- C. Projecting the ability of a facility to recover from an event
- D. Preparing for risk management accreditation
NEW QUESTION 10
A company uses cash-to-cash cycle time to assess how long it takes from:
- A. receiving inventory from the supplier to paying the invoice from the supplier.
- B. receiving inventory from the supplier to invoicing the customer.
- C. paying the supplier for inventory received to receiving payment from the customer.
- D. invoicing a customer to receiving payment from the customer.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following characteristics typically is a feature of supplier relationship management?
- A. Supplier employees are located at the firm's facilities.
- B. Inventory is verified before the supplier ships the goods.
- C. Performance of both firms is measured and reported regularly.
- D. The supplier is the sole source for the goods.
NEW QUESTION 12
Potential customers of a company's new product have tight tolerance requirements. The
company plans to purchase a critical component. To meet customer requirements, the company should first:
- A. implement statistical process control for the component.
- B. bring manufacturing of the critical component in-house.
- C. develop an alternate source of supply.
- D. certify the supplier of the component.
NEW QUESTION 13
A company that is having difficulties prioritizing resources against a long list of improvement projects should use which of the following processes?
- A. Control chart
- B. Competitive benchmarking
- C. Pareto analysis
- D. Six Sigma
NEW QUESTION 14
A main benefit of using customer relationship management (CRM) is:
- A. maximization of on-time delivery.
- B. minimization of product returns.
- C. identification of customers with high lifetime value.
- D. finding new markets for existing products and services.
NEW QUESTION 15
The factors to consider in the make-or-buy decision include costs, proprietary knowledge, and:
- A. design history.
- B. available capacity.
- C. inventory balance.
- D. warehouse location.
NEW QUESTION 16
A company that sells engineered-to-order products is planning implementation of a supplier relationship management system (SRM) for direct materials. Which of the following factors is most likely to make the implementation difficult?
- A. Complexity of the purchasing process
- B. Cost of the application software upgrades
- C. Management of variable lead times
- D. Resistance of material suppliers
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following actions by trading partners would be most appropriate to protect against variability in supply and demand?
- A. Improve product quality.
- B. Increase inventory levels.
- C. Increase information sharing.
- D. Reduce product complexity.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following strategies is used primarily for demand planning?
- A. Build-to-order scheduling
- B. Push-pull replenishment
- C. Collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment
- D. Vendor-managed inventory
NEW QUESTION 19
A company uses multiple ingredients to make a product that is sold in multiple countries. Each country requires country-specific labels. A third-party supplier provides the country- specific labels. The most appropriate push-pull interface is:
- A. raw materials to product.
- B. product to labels.
- C. finished product with labels.
- D. customer to finished product.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following outcomes occurs when direct shipping is used instead of a distribution network?
- A. Outbound transportation cost is reduced.
- B. Inventory velocity is reduced.
- C. Order-fill rates are reduced.
- D. Inventory obsolescence is reduced.
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure CSCP dumps! All CSCP exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/CSCP-dumps.html (399 New Questions)