Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Online CSCP free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
The theory of constraints (TOC) works best in an environment where the:
- A. product mix for the operation changes daily.
- B. constraint cannot be easily managed.
- C. constraint cannot be easily identified.
- D. constraint persists long enough to be managed effectively.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following continuous improvement methodologies focuses on reduction of defects by reducing process variation?
- A. Just-in-Time (JIT)
- B. Kaizen
- C. Six Sigma
- D. Theory of constraints
NEW QUESTION 3
A project team has received 30 improvement ideas from subject matter experts in the business. Which of the following continuous improvement tools would be most appropriate to use to sequence implementation timing based on an agreed-upon weighted criteria?
- A. Affinity diagram
- B. Matrix diagram
- C. Prioritization matrix
- D. Interrelationship digraph
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two of the following tools should be used with an enterprise resources planning system to build realistic supply chain models and to plan the most profitable flow of goods across the chain?
- A. An advanced planning and scheduling system and simulators
- B. An inventory planning and management system and simulators
- C. A vendor managed inventory system and customer relationship management
- D. Customer activity planning and logistics management
NEW QUESTION 5
A company that manufactures complex mechanical assemblies to customer order and ships them directly to the customer is implementing manufacturing cells. The benefit most likely to result from this effort is a reduction in the:
- A. number of component shortages.
- B. production planning horizon.
- C. time to fill customer orders.
- D. response time to a request for quote.
NEW QUESTION 6
Keeping all other factors equal, a company typically will try to maintain higher service levels for products with:
- A. wider variety.
- B. shorter lead time.
- C. higher profit margins.
- D. lower sales volumes.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following actions is most appropriate when implementing a strategy to create customer-affordable value?
- A. Use a more rapid transportation mode.
- B. Increase safety stock.
- C. Extend product warranty.
- D. Employ lean principles.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following conditions are most indicative of a company that is effectively managing its cash?
- A. Low accounts receivable, low inventory, high accounts payable
- B. High accounts receivable, low inventory, high accounts payable
- C. Low accounts receivable , high inventory, low accounts payable
- D. High accounts receivable, high inventory, low accounts payable
NEW QUESTION 9
In addition to sales history, current customer orders, and forecasted demand, which of the following data sources should be used as part of a demand management process?
- A. Inventory levels
- B. Contractual obligations
- C. Customer profitability
- D. Scheduled marketing activities
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following objectives is the primary driver in the design and implementation of lean process management?
- A. Reducing the level of inventory
- B. Decreasing the cash-to-cash cycle
- C. Integrating processes between departments
- D. Satisfying customer requirements
NEW QUESTION 11
Short order cycles to facilitate rapid replenishment will result in:
- A. minimal in-process inventory.
- B. fewer inventory moves.
- C. improved communications to customers.
- D. increased supplier collaboration.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following attributes is an example of both supply and operational risk?
- A. Quality
- B. Order quantities
- C. Robust processes
- D. Product mix
NEW QUESTION 13
A manufacturer uses standard costing, and a potential supplier uses activity-based costing. This difference most likely will have implications for which of the following types of future decisions?
- A. Price concessions
- B. Make-or-buy
- C. Distribution warehouse locations
- D. Freight terms
NEW QUESTION 14
A manufacturer and the distributors of its products have decided to focus on price and product availability as strategic priorities. Which of the following values would be the most appropriate measure of customer service?
- A. Manufacturer's volume flexibility
- B. Order-fulfillment lead times
- C. Distributors' order-fill rates
- D. Supply chain inventory days of supply
NEW QUESTION 15
An effective procurement strategy for commodity products should focus on:
- A. driving down cost and reducing risk.
- B. spreading purchases equally across suppliers.
- C. selecting primary and alternate sources.
- D. selecting suppliers with value-added products.
NEW QUESTION 16
A car manufacturer has 40000 cars in inventory, of which 5000 are electric. The manufacturer expects to sell 5000 cars per day, of which 4000 are estimated to be gasoline cars. The days of supply for electric cars is:
- A. 40 days.
- B. 10 days.
- C. 8 days.
- D. 5 days.
NEW QUESTION 17
The logistics value proposition involves matching:
- A. identification of appropriate sourcing partners with service reliability metrics.
- B. activity-based costing practices with supply chain financial strategy.
- C. cost minimization practices with balanced scoreboard performance.
- D. operating competency and commitment with key customer requirements.
NEW QUESTION 18
Customizing can be an effective warehousing strategy because it allows a company to:
- A. allocate available storage space to optimize handling costs.
- B. address trade-offs between space and material handling needs.
- C. effectively design its inbound and outbound dock areas.
- D. add value to the product through modification, labeling, and packaging.
NEW QUESTION 19
Bar codes and radio frequency identification systems are key technologies in supply chain systems because they perform which of the following functions?
- A. Tracking truck locations on cross-country deliveries
- B. Facilitating timely and accurate data acquisition
- C. Providing paperless invoicing of goods
- D. Producing schedule broadcasts for suppliers
NEW QUESTION 20
A typical advantage of a production outsourcing strategy for a company focusing on agility as a competitive priority is that:
- A. monitoring costs are decreased.
- B. production lead time is increased.
- C. product quality is increased.
- D. product introduction time is decreased.
100% Valid and Newest Version CSCP Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/CSCP-dumps.html (New 399 Q&As)