Act now and download your H12-211 Dumps today! Do not waste time for the worthless H12-211 Dumps tutorials. Download H12-211 Study Guides with real questions and answers and begin to learn H12-211 Braindumps with a classic professional.
Online H12-211 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following regarding Frame Relay DLCI are correct?(Choose three)
- A. DLCI is locally significant
- B. DLCI is allocated by DTE
- C. The range of DLCI value that can be used is from 16-1007
- D. The same DLCI can be configured on different physical interfaces
NEW QUESTION 2
If AH and ESP are both required to protect data streams between IPsec peers, how many SecurityAssociations (SA) are required in total?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 3
In the PPPoE discovery stage, the PPPoE server assigns a session-id to the PPPoE client in which packet?
- A. PADI
- B. PADO
- C. PADR
- D. PADS
NEW QUESTION 4
[RTA-GigabitEthernet0/0/0]nat outbound 2000 address-group 1
Refer to the configuration output. What does the value “2000” refer to?
- A. It represents the ACL number.
- B. It represents the NAT number.
- C. It represents the translated port number.
- D. It represents the number of bytes that can be translated before the address is returned to the public addresspool.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following technologies can allow a host with IP address 10.0.0.1 to access the internet?
- A. Static route
- B. Dynamic route
- C. Route import
- D. NAT
NEW QUESTION 6
Ping 10.0.0.2: 56 data bytes, press CTRL_C to break
Reply from 10.0.0.2: bytes=800 Sequence=1 ttl=255 time=2 ms
Reply from 10.0.0.2: bytes=800 Sequence=2 ttl=255 time=10 ms
--- 10.0.0.2 ping statistics --- 2 packet(s) transmitted
2 packet(s) received
0.00% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max = 2/6/10 ms
A network administrator uses the ping command to test connectivity to the destination
10.0.0.2 on a HuaweiAR series router. Which statement regarding the output is correct?
- A. The network administrator used the command ping -c 2 -s 800 10.0.0.2
- B. The network administrator used the command ping -a 2 -v 800 10.0.0.2
- C. The path between the source and destination is not OK.
- D. The network administrator changed the default TTL value.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the graphic. Which statements correctly explains the forwarding behavior between RTA and RTE?(Choose two)
- A. When the network uses OSPF, data will be forwarded along the path via S1/0/0
- B. When the network uses RIPv2, data will be forwarded along the path via S1/0/0.
- C. When the network uses OSPF, data will be forwarded along the path from via E0/0/1.
- D. When the network uses RIPv2, data will be forwarded along the path via S2/0/0.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following statements are correct about NAT?(Choose three)
- A. NAT is the abbreviation for "Network Address Translation"
- B. NAT is used for translation between private and public network addresss.
- C. When hosts inside a private network access the outside network, NAT is not required.
- D. NAT provides an effective way to solve the problem of insufficient IP addresses.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following OSPF versions is specific to IPv6?
- A. OSPFv1
- B. OSPFv2
- C. OSPFv3
- D. OSPFv4
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the graphic. The link between RTA and RTB is encapsulated using PPP. The IP addresses of serial1/0/1 of RTA and serial 1/0/1 of RTB are in different network segments. Which following is correct? (Choose two)
- A. RTA can ping 10.1.1.2 successfully
- B. RTA cannot ping 10.1.1.2
- C. The route entry 10.1.1.0/24 exists in the routing-table of RTA
- D. The route entry 10.1.1.2/32 exists in the routing-table of RTA
NEW QUESTION 11
[Huawei]ip pool pool1
Info: It's successful to create an IP address pool.
[Huawei-ip-pool-pool1]network 10.10.10.0 mask 255.255.255.0
Refer to the configuration output. The administrator wishes to configure the DHCP server pool in order toassign an IP address to the customer’s terminal device.
Which command should be included in theconfiguration to provide the minimal lease period for IP addresses?
- A. dhcp select relay
- B. lease day 1
- C. lease 24
- D. lease 0
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following must be used to establish the configuration environment when a router is powered onfor the first time?
- A. SSL
- B. SSH
- C. Console port
- D. Telnet
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is abbreviation of VRP?
- A. Versatile Routine Platform
- B. Virtual Routing Platform
- C. Virtual Routing Plane
- D. Versatile Routing Platform
NEW QUESTION 14
An AR2200 router in the company network cannot boot. In order to resolve this, the administrator wishes toupdate the VRP software. What should he/she do?
- A. The administrator should use a console cable to connect the router and host, and directly upgrade thedevice.
- B. The administrator should use FTP to transfer the VRP software, by configuring the AR2200 router as anFTP client.
- C. The administrator should use DHCP to boot the AR2200, and then use the AR2200 router as a TFTP clientto download the VRP software from the server.
- D. The administrator should use the telnet command on the client to remote access the device, and upgradethe VRP software.
NEW QUESTION 15
The users who log on the router through Telnet are not permitted to configure IP address. What is the possiblereason?
- A. Communication failures occur between the user and the router.
- B. The authentication mode of Telnet is set incorrectly.
- C. Privilege level of Telnet is set incorrectly.
- D. SNMP parameters are set incorrectly.
NEW QUESTION 16
If Host B also configured the IP address as “192.168.1.1/24”, an IP address confict will occur. What will happenas a result?
- A. Host B will send an ICMP request to the destination with the configured IP addres
- B. If a reply is received,the host will notify of an address conflict.
- C. Host A will send a gratuitous ARP request to resolve the MAC address of the destination 192.168.1.1, forwhich Host B will reply.
- D. Host B will send a gratuitous ARP request to resolve the MAC address of the destination 192.168.1.1, forwhich Host A will reply.
- E. Host A will ignore any received ARP request intended for destination 192.168.1.1.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the graphic. In the private network, RTA dynamically assigns a public address from the address poolto hosts without port translation. Host C wishes to access the public network while pool addresses areassigned to Host A and Host B. What will occur as a result?
- A. The first public address will be allocated to Host C, and Host A will be forced offline.
- B. The last public address will be allocated to Host C, and Host B will be forced offline.
- C. Host C will be unable to forward traffic over the public network.
- D. All hosts will have access to the public network through pool address swapping.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following statements about router IDs are true?(Choose two)
- A. The routers contained in the same LSDB have the same router ID.
- B. Each router in an OSPF network must have a unique router ID.
- C. Two routers in different OSPF areas can have the same router ID.
- D. A router ID is expressed in a 32-bit dotted decimal format.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following descriptions regarding the TTL field of the IP packet is correct?
- A. The TTL defines how many packets the source can send.
- B. The TTL defines the duration during which the source can send packets.
- C. The TTL value will decrement by 1 each time the packet is routed.
- D. The TTL value will increment by 1 each time the packet is routed.
NEW QUESTION 20
What will the destination MAC address be at the moment a frame is transmitted by the host, when the router isthe IP destination?
- A. The MAC address of the switch.
- B. The MAC address of the router interface G0/0/0.
- C. The MAC address of the host.
- D. The destination MAC address will be a broadcast MAC address.
Thanks for reading the newest H12-211 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy H12-211 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/H12-211/ (233 Q&As Dumps)