Master the H12-211 Exam Dumps content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this H12-211 Dumps. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real H12-211 Study Guides in our HUAWEI H12-211 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID H12-211 Braindumps at below page. You can use our HUAWEI H12-211 braindumps and pass your exam.
HUAWEI H12-211 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the graphic. IPsec VPN uses ESP to encrypt which fields?
- A. TCP, Data and ESP Trailer
- B. ESP, TCP and Data
- C. ESP, TCP, Data and ESP Trailer
- D. ESP, TCP, Data, ESP Trailer and ESP Auth
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the graphic. RTA is a PPPoE client, and sends PADI packets to Server A. Which distribution methodis used for sending PADI packets?
- A. unicast
- B. multicast
- C. broadcast
- D. anycast
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the graphic. The data is transmitted using IPsec tunnel mode. The fields of which headers willbeauthenticated?
- A. TCP and Data
- B. Origin IP, TCP and Data
- C. AH, Origin IP, TCP and Data
- D. The fields of all headers
NEW QUESTION 4
A web server in a private network is required to provide HTTP services to public users. The networkadministrator is required to configure NAT on RTA. Which configuration should be used?
- A. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]nat server protocol tcp global 22.214.171.124 www inside 192.168.1.1 8080
- B. [RTA-Serial0/0/1]nat server protocol tcp global 192.168.1.1 www inside 126.96.36.199 8080
- C. [RTA-Gigabitethernet0/0/1]nat server protocol tcp global 188.8.131.52 www inside 192.168.1.1 8080
- D. [RTA- Gigabitethernet0/0/1]nat server protocol tcp global 192.168.1.1 www inside 184.108.40.206 8080
NEW QUESTION 5
An ARP request is sent by host A to obtain the destination MAC address of host D. Which statement is trueabout regarding the ARP reply?
- A. The destination MAC address of this frame is the MAC address of Switch A.
- B. The destination IP address of this packet is the VLANIF1 IP address of Switch A.
- C. The destination MAC address of this frame is the MAC address of Host A.
- D. The destination IP address of this packet is a broadcast IP address.
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the default authentication mode for the default_admin domain?
- A. None
- B. Local
- C. Radius
- D. 802.1X
NEW QUESTION 7
On VRP platform, the command lines are classified into four levels in increasing priority: Visit level, Monitoringlevel, Configuration level, and Management level. At which level, the operator is permitted to configure servicebut is not permitted to operate the file system?
- A. Visit level
- B. Monitoring level
- C. Configuration level
- D. Management level
NEW QUESTION 8
In order to check if the interface serial 1/0/0 is working in either DCE or DTE mode, command ( ) is used.
- A. display mode serial 1/0/0
- B. display controller
- C. display interface serial 1/0/0
- D. display current-config
NEW QUESTION 9
What functions does a Hello packet of OSPF implement?(Choose two)
- A. Neighbor discovery
- B. Deletion of unreachable neighbors.
- C. Maintaining of neighbor relationships.
- D. Negotiation of parameters among adjacent ports.
NEW QUESTION 10
The network administrator wishes to transmit data between two endstations. The network interfacecards ofboth devices operates at 100Mbps however one supports half duplex while the other uses full duplex mode.
What will occur as a result?
- A. The end stations cannot communicate.
- B. The end stations can communicate, but data may be lost during transmission of large amounts of traffic.
- C. The end stations will operate normally
- D. The end stations can communicate, but speed is different during transmission of large amounts of traffic.
NEW QUESTION 11
A DHCP server in the enterprise network is being used to allocated IP addresses to hosts. An administratordiscovers however that some hosts are obtaining IP addresses outside of the scope of the DHCP server’saddress pool. What are the possible reasons for this?(Choose three).
- A. Another DHCP server exists in the network and is allocating IP addresses to hosts that happen to be withina closer proximity than the authorized DHCP server
- B. The hosts were unable to discover a DHCP server and therefore generated their own address in the169.254.0.0 address range.
- C. The hosts were unable to discover a DHCP server and therefore generated their own address in the127.254.0.0 address range.
- D. All addresses from the DHCP pool have been assigned
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the graphic. Host A is located in a private network. It is required that Host A not only be capable ofrouting traffic over the public network, but also that public users are able to actively communicate with Host A.
Which NAT translation method should be configured on the gateway?
- A. Static NAT
- B. Dynamic NAT
- C. Easy-IP
- D. NAPT
NEW QUESTION 13
A layer 2 LAN switch generates CAM table entries according to the ( ) of the received frame.
- A. Source MAC address
- B. Destination MAC address
- C. Source IP address
- D. Destination IP address
NEW QUESTION 14
A server is linked to port interface G0/0/1 of a switch. The administrator wishes to allow only this server to belinked to this interface on the switch. Which method can be used to achieve this?
- A. Configure a static ARP entry using the server’s IP address and MAC address in the switch.
- B. Configure a static MAC address binding entry of the server’s MAC address and the interface in the switch.
- C. Configure the default gateway of the switch to be the same as the server’s IP address.
- D. It is not possible to enable a single device to be associated with an interface.
NEW QUESTION 15
NAPT uses the same public address but different port numbers to translate private addresses. Whichstatement regarding the port number is correct?
- A. It is necessary to configure port number mapping manually.
- B. It is only necessary to configure the port number range.
- C. It is not necessary to configure port numbers.
- D. An access control list is needed to assign port numbers.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following problems are caused by routing loops?(Choose three)
- A. Slow convergence
- B. Packets circulate between routers
- C. Router restarting
- D. Inconsistency of routing information
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the grapic. An administrator has configured RIPv2 on the two routers, following which he implementsthe command silent-interface s0/0/1 on RTA. What effect will this command have on the network? (TwoAnswers)
- A. RTA will continue to learn routes from RTB
- B. RTB will continue to learn routes from RTA
- C. RTA will have no neighbor relationship with RTB
- D. RTB will have no adjacency relationship with RTA
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following parameter settings for terminal emulation are correct when configuring a Huawei routerthrough the Console port?
- A. 4800bps, 8 data bits,1 stop bits, odd parity check, and no flow control
- B. 9600bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bits, no parity check, and no flow control
- C. 9600bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bits, even parity check, and hardware flow control
- D. 19200bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bits, no parity check, and no flow control
NEW QUESTION 19
An AR2200 router is required to be reconfigured from scratch. Which steps are needed to achieve this?(Choose two)
- A. Reset the saved configuration
- B. Clear the current configuration
- C. Reboot the AR2200.
- D. Assign the configuration file to be used at next startup.
NEW QUESTION 20
The administrator uses the ping command on the host to test connectivity to the website www.huawei.com.
The command line shows a request time out. The administrator displays the ARP entries for the host.
Which entry will be found in the ARP cache table of the host?
- A. The MAC address of the destination www.huawei.com will exist in the ARP cache.
- B. The MAC address of the switch will exist in the ARP cache.
- C. The IP address of the destination www.huawei.com will exist in the ARP cache.
- D. The MAC address of router interface G0/0/0, will exist in the ARP cache.
P.S. Easily pass H12-211 Exam with 233 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam H12-211 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/H12-211-exam-dumps.html (233 New Questions)