Cause all that matters here is passing exam with H12-211 Free Practice Questions. Cause all that you need is a high score of H12-211 Braindumps. The only one thing you need to do is downloading H12-211 Free Practice Questions free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
HUAWEI H12-211 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements are correct?(Choose two)
- A. A single collision domain exists between RTA and SWC.
- B. A single broadcast domain exists between SWA and SWB.
- C. A single collision domain exists between SWA and SWC.
- D. A single broadcast domain exists between SWA and SWC.
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the graphic. Two peering routers are running RIP. RTA is using RIPv1 to advertise its routes, whileRTB is using RIPv2 to advertise the route 188.8.131.52/32. How will the route 184.108.40.206/32 appear in the IP routingtable of RTA?
- A. This route will not appear in the IP routing table of RTA.
- B. This route will appear in the IP routing table of RTA as 220.127.116.11/8.
- C. This route will appear in the IP routing table of RTA as 18.104.22.168/24.
- D. This route will appear in the IP routing table of RTA as 22.214.171.124/32.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following storage devices is used to store the startup configuration files in a router?
- A. SDRAM
- B. NVRAM
- C. Flash
- D. BootROM
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the graphic. The network administrator wishes to aggregate the two links as member interfaces of Ethtrunk
Which statement is correct?
- A. The interfaces will be aggregated with load balancing.
- B. The interfaces will be aggregated, but only interface GE0/0/1 will send data flow.
- C. The interfaces will be aggregated, but the Eth-trunk will not be active.
- D. The interfaces cannot be aggregated.
NEW QUESTION 5
With what kind of routers does a DRother router exchange link state information and route information?(Choose two)
- A. DR
- B. BDR
- C. DRother
- D. All OSPF neighbors
NEW QUESTION 6
In the PPP protocol, which of the following encryption algorithms is used by CHAP?
- A. DES
- B. MD5
- C. AES
- D. None
NEW QUESTION 7
What benefits does port aggregation yield?(Choose three)
- A. Improves link bandwidth
- B. Implements load sharing
- C. Improves network reliability
- D. Facilitates data copy for analysis
NEW QUESTION 8
<R2>debugging rip 1
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.1-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 13414: RIP 1: Receiving v1 response
GigabitEthernet0/0/0 from 10.0.12.1 with 1 RTE
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.2-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 13465: RIP 1: Receive response
from 10.0.12.1 on GigabitEthernet0/0/0
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.3-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 13476: Packet: Version 1, Cmd
response, Length 24
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.4-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 13527: Dest 126.96.36.199, Cost 1
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.5-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 2688: RIP 1: Ignoring packet. This
version is notconfigured.
Refer to the debug output. Following configuration of R2, the administrator discovers that the behavior is not asexpected and performs debugging. Based on the output from the debug, what is the source of the problem?
- A. R2 has configured an ACL to block the route to network 188.8.131.52
- B. R2 has enabled split horizon.
- C. R1 is using authentication, however R2 is not.
- D. R2 is operating using RIPv2, while R1 is using RIPv1.
NEW QUESTION 9
Source Destination Protocol Info
10.1.12.1 10.0.12.2 TCP 50190 > telnet [SYN] Seq=0 Win=8192 Len=0 MSS=1460
10.1.12.2 10.0.12.1 TCP telnet> 50190 [SYN, ACK] Seq=0 Ack=1 Win=8192 Len=0 MSS=1460
10.0.12.1 10.0.12.2 TCP 50190 > telnet [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=1 Win=8192 Len=0
Refer to the capture output.The administrator has captured three packets in the network. Which statementregarding the capured packets is incorrect?
- A. This packets represent a TCP three-way handshake process.
- B. 10.0.12.1 is the telnet server, while 10.0.12.2 is the telnet client.
- C. The three packets contain no application data.
- D. 10.0.12.1 uses port 50190 to buid the telnet connection.
NEW QUESTION 10
The IPv6 address achitecture does not include which of the following address types?
- A. unicast
- B. multicast
- C. broadcast
- D. anycast
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the graphic. Two switches have been connected as shown and both support STP. The administratorhas configured switch A as a DHCP server and set interface VLANIF1 of switch B to obtain an IP address fromswitch A. A link failure occurs on port interface G0/0/1 of switch B. What action will occur as a result?
- A. The two switches will be unable to communicate.
- B. Switch B will send a DHCP Discovery message to obtain a new IP address.
- C. Swich B will continue to use the IP address obtained from Switch A
- D. Switch B will send a DHCP Release message to release the IP address.
NEW QUESTION 12
An adminstrator has been requested to replace the configuration file of a router in the network. Theadministrator has been instructed that after logging into the router, he must first permenantly erase the currentconfiguration file config.zip from the system. Which command should he use to achieve this?
- A. delete /force config.zip
- B. delete /unreserved config.zip
- C. reset config.zip
- D. clear config.zip
NEW QUESTION 13
When using VRP, which of the following commands is used to configure the data link layer encapsulation typeof a serial interface as HDLC?
- A. encapsulation hdlc
- B. link-protocol hdlc
- C. hdlc enable
- D. link-protocol ppp
NEW QUESTION 14
The Eth-Trunk frame forwarding mechanism used to prevent changes in the data sequence forwards framesbased on which of the following parameters?
- A. The same source or destination IP address
- B. The same source or destination MAC address.
- C. The same protocol type.
- D. The same source or destination port number.
NEW QUESTION 15
In Layer 2 mode, the transmission rate of an Eth-Trunk interface is determined by which of the following?
- A. Maximum number of Up member links
- B. Minimum number of Up member links
- C. Number of Up member interfaces
- D. Number of interfaces.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the graphic.RTA and RTB connect to a Frame Relay switch and use dynamic address mapping. Thecommand “fr map ip 10.0.1.1 32” is then configured on RTB, without using the undo inarp command. What willoccur as a result?(Choose two).
- A. RTB will be unable to communicate with RTA
- B. 10.0.1.1 will still be mapped to DLCI 31 on RTB
- C. 10.0.1.1 will still be mapped to DLCI 32 on RTB
- D. DLCI 32 will be activated on RTB
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following statements regarding static and dynamic routing is incorrect?
- A. The static route can be easily configured and managed on the enterprise network.
- B. The use of dynamic routing is more convenient for the administrator to manage the network following network convergence.
- C. The static route can automatically recover when a link failure is encountered.
- D. Dynamic routing will use more resources than static routes.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following parameters must be specified when configuring static mapping for Frame Relaynetwork?(Choose two)
- A. Local DLCI
- B. Remote DLCI
- C. Local network layer protocol address
- D. Remote network layer protocol address
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following statements about a designated port working in RIPv2 multicast mode are true?(Choose three)
- A. The port receives only RIPv2 multicast packets.
- B. The port does not receive RIPv1 broadcast packets.
- C. The port does not receive RIPv2 broadcast packets.
- D. The port receives only RIPv1 multicast packets.
NEW QUESTION 20
On Huawei switch, which of the following commands can be used to set port duplex mode as"autonegotiation"?(Choose two)
- A. duplex negotiation auto
- B. duplex auto-negotiation
- C. duplex auto
- D. undo duplex
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure H12-211 dumps! All H12-211 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/H12-211/ (233 New Questions)