It is impossible to pass HUAWEI H12-211 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed H12-211 Exam Dumps. You will get a surprising result by our H12-211 Exam Dumps.
Also have H12-211 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Host A has been connected to switch A and configured with an IP address. When Host A initially forwards aframe, what action will be taken by Switch A?
- A. Switch A will drop this frame.
- B. Switch A will attempt to flood the frame to all ports except for the G0/0/1 interface.
- C. Switch A will forward the frame via ports G0/0/1, G0/0/2 and G0/0/3.
- D. Switch will receive this frame before returning the frame to G0/0/1.
NEW QUESTION 2
The network administrator attempts to add interface G0/0/1 on Switch A to Eth-trunk 1, however the commandfails. Which of the following may cause this?
- A. The interface is operating in half-duplex mode.
- B. The interface has been shutdown.
- C. The interface is already associated with another Eth-trunk.
- D. The interface is an access port.
NEW QUESTION 3
Two routers establish an IPsec tunnel, which of the following does not need to be the same on both peeringdevices?
- A. Encapsulation mode
- B. Transform mode
- C. Proposal name
- D. authentication algorithm
NEW QUESTION 4
When R2 forwards data to R3 from R1, which of the following items will change?(Choose two)
- A. The source MAC address
- B. The destination MAC address
- C. The source IP address
- D. The destination IP address
NEW QUESTION 5
A configured internal host of a private network wishes to access the internet. What must be
configured on theenterprise network’s edge router in order to achieve this?(Choose two)
- A. NAT EasyIP
- B. DHCP
- C. BGP
- D. Default route
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following formats represent an accurate condensing of the IPv6 address2031:0000:720C:0000:0000:09E0:839A:130B?(Choose two).
- A. 2031:0:720C:0:0:9E0:839A:130B
- B. 2031:0:720C:0:0:9E:839A:130B
- C. 2031::720C::9E0:839A:130B
- D. 2031:0:720C::9E0:839A:130B
NEW QUESTION 7
A network requires a solution to allow 50 private IP addresses to be translated, however only a single publicaddress is available for use. Which translation method can be used to support this requirement?
- A. Static NAT
- B. Dynamic NAT
- C. Easy-IP
- D. NAPT
NEW QUESTION 8
[Huawei]command-privilege level 3 view user save
Refer to the command output. What is the result of the shown command?
- A. The command adjusts the save command of a user to privilege level 3.
- B. The command adjusts the save command in the user view to privilege level 3.
- C. The command adjusts the user view command privilege level to 3, and saves the configuration.
- D. The command adjusts the privilege level of a user to 3, and saves the configuration.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the graphic. The network administrator has configured ACL 2000 to filter packets on RTA, as shown.
Which of following statements regarding the subsequent behavior are correct?(Choose two).
- A. RTA will forward packets received from Host A.
- B. RTA will drop packets received from Host A.
- C. RTA will forward packets received from Host B.
- D. RTA will drop packets received from Host B.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the graphic. R1,R2 and R3 are running RIPv1. R1 and R3 both advertise 172.16.0.0 to the RIPnetwork. How will this affect R2?
- A. R2 will not have a route to the networks 172.16.1.0/24 and 172.16.2.0/24
- B. R2 will only have a route to 172.16.1.0/24
- C. R2 will only have a route to 172.16.2.0/24
- D. R2 will have a route to both networks 172.16.1.0/24 and 172.16.2.0/24, but some packets for these destinations will be lost.
NEW QUESTION 11
An end system is unable to communicate with a DHCP server following the startup process. Which IP addressmay be used by the client?
- A. 0.0.0.0
- B. 127.0.0.1
- C. 169.254.2.33
- D. 255.255.255.255
NEW QUESTION 12
When using VRP, which of the following commands is used to configure the PPP authentication method asPAP?
- A. ppp pap
- B. ppp authentication-pap
- C. ppp authentication-mode pap
- D. ppp pap-authentication
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator discovered he/she was unable to use TFTP to transfer files to the router.
Which of thefollowing describes the likely reason for this?
- A. The TFTP service had been disabled on the router.
- B. TCP port 69 of the server had been blocked.
- C. UDP port 69 of the server had been blocked.
- D. The username and password had been modified.
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator wishes to update the VRP software of company’s AR2200 router. How can this be achieved?(Choose three)
- A. The administrator can use FTP to transfer the VRP software, with the AR2200 router as the FTP client.
- B. The administrator can use FTP to transfer the VRP software, with the AR2200 router as the FTP server.
- C. The administrator can use TFTP to transfer the VRP software, with the AR2200 router as the TFTP server.
- D. The administrator can use TFTP to transfer the VRP software, with the AR2200 router as the TFTP client.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the graphic. Two peering routers are running RIP. RTA is using RIPv1 to advertise its routes, whileRTB is using RIPv2. What effect will this have on learned routes?
- A. RTA and RTB will both learn the routes advertised by RIP.
- B. RTA will learn the RIP route advertised by RTB, however RTB is unable to learn the route advertised byRTA.
- C. RTB will learn the RIP route advertised by RTA, however RTA is unable to learn the route advertised byRTB.
- D. Neither RTA nor RTB are able to learn the RIP routes advertised by the peer.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which authentication modes does AAA support?(Choose three).
- A. None
- B. Local
- C. Radius
- D. 802.1X
NEW QUESTION 17
The administrator cannot use telnet to manage the AR2200. The administrator is able to verify connectivity tothe router and has been informed that other administrators have no difficulties using telnet. Which statementsdescribe the possible reasons for this problem?(Choose two)
- A. The user’s status has been blocked
- B. The user’s priviledge level has been changed to 0.
- C. The user has been deleted.
- D. The telnet service in the AR2200 router has been disabled.
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the graphic. RTA and RTB have established a GRE tunnel, but only RTA has enabled the keepalivefunction. When RTB receive a keepalive message from RTA, how will RTB respond?
- A. RTB will discard the keepalive message.
- B. RTB willl record receipt of the keepalive message but won’t reply
- C. RTB will send a keepalive in response.
- D. RTB will send a keepalive reply and begin to actively send keepalive messages.
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the graphic. RTA and RTB have established an IPv6 network for which an IPv6 address has beenconfigured only on the G0/0/1 interface. RTA is unable to ping RTB. The administrator then configures v3along with a router-id on both routers, and enables OSPFv3 on G0/0/1 of both RTA and RTB. Which of thefollowing statements are correct?(Choose two).
- A. RTA and RTB can establish an OSPFv3 neighbor relationship.
- B. RTA and RTB cannot establish an OSPFv3 neighbor relationship.
- C. RTA can ping RTB.
- D. RTA cannot ping RTB.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following commands can be used to display mapping relationship between network address andDLCI?
- A. display fr interface
- B. display fr
- C. display fr map-info
- D. display fr brief
100% Valid and Newest Version H12-211 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/H12-211-exam-dumps.html (New 233 Q&As)